Volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring our corporate events and technical training conferences run in a smooth and efficient manner. As FMC volunteers fulfill an essential role in the delivery of our events, we make sure to give back to them by providing them with valuable, career-advancing benefits. The Video Creator University will provide volunteers with first-hand insight of what it takes to produce a hybrid event.
Note: Volunteer opportunities are available for both on-site and online hosting.
In-Person Host Opportunities
- Must be located in Los Angeles and available for the entire event on August 27 from 7:30am PT – 9:00pm PT. All onsite hosts will be compensated for their time on August 27 and provided complimentary lunch.
- Assist with attendee check-in.
- Monitor conference rooms; ensure that sessions start and end on time.
- Report any tech issues to your onsite supervisor.
- Provide customer service to attendees when needed (ex: Answering event questions and directing attendees to various rooms, etc).
Email Elise O’Brien at EliseO@FMCTraining.com to apply as an onsite host.
Online Host Opportunities
- Must be available for at least 3-5 hours between 8:30am PT — 6:00pm PT on August 24-25. All hosts will be compensated $50/day to host 3 sessions per day.*
- Participate as a webinar host which includes launching the Zoom webinar and ensuring all panelists are logged in on time.
- Ensure that audio and screen-sharing are working as expected.
- Reporting any issues to the team’s internal chat channels.
- Respond to any attendees’ technical questions/issues in the chat box during the session.
*Please note that training is available for all online hosts.
Email Tom Morris at TomM@FMCTraining.com to apply as an online host.
Benefits You Will Receive as an Event Host:
- 1 full VIP pass to the Video Creator University, includes access to to online sessions taking place on August 24-25 or the in-person event on August 27. (value $299 each).
- 1 VCU Recording Bundle – Includes access to all 75+ session recordings so you can watch post-conference. (value $149).
- 1 complementary FMC Online Course (Value $1,500). See available courses here.
- Gain professional experience in behind-the-scenes event production (pre-production & live, on-site, showtime!).
- Ability to participate in live sessions you aren’t hosting.
- Interact with industry leaders, speakers, talented professionals and attendees in unique and intimate networking opportunities.
- Get recommendation letters & referrals from FMC management for your portfolio to showcase for future professional endeavors.
All volunteers must be available to participate on August 24-27, 2022. If you are applying to assist on-site, you must be located in Los Angeles!
If you have any questions, you may contact email@example.com.